Friday, June 6, 2008

I AM NOT THAT OLD!!!!!!!!!!

After reading my latest post about the nasties and SEX on my TV, LSW told me she thought I sounded ninety years old. I MAY be that age in Curmudgeon Years (CUYRS), but feel far from ninety in Chronological Years (CHYRS).
I REALLY do miss the earlier years when one took off his hat in an elevator when LADIES were present. I recall a story --probably in the READERS' DIGEST about a man who got onto an elevator, and removed his hat when he noted several females present in the car. As the car rose, the females continued their conversation with many "salty" words. The man silently replaced his hat.
I wish that men still wore hats so we could respond to the continued emergence of "salty" language and nasty things that are coming upon us more and more each day. Now we even have young girls on YOUTUBE beating up other girls. When these same girls get older they can show off on "GIRLS GONE WILD". Where will it end?? Do we have to look forward to the men staying home to care for the kids and the NEWLY TOUGHENED women being sent to Iraq or other stupid wars?? Thanks, George.

No comments: