Monday, April 14, 2008

Hey!! Where were you?

I was right here but not in the writing mood. I don't want to let this Blogging take over and become a daily log or journal (French). I plan to only add to it when I FEEL like it and not before, so please stop BUGGING me. Actually no one is doing so. I just had to try ventilating on the keyboard a bit. I am not generally an angry person, and it felt very funny-peculiar funny not the Ha-Ha type.
I find I do have things to say, but am wondering if anyone is reading my stuff or if anyone cares. I hear one can get very famous and even win an Oscar if the 'RIGHT PEOPLE" read a Blog and make it into a movie. Look at me, "RIGHT PEOPLE"!!! I am ready to be discovered. How does one get noticed in all the traffic online?? Let me know. Thanks.

No comments: