Saturday, September 13, 2008

Crap!!!!!!!!!! Literally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well folks, I just got out of the hospital after a 4 day "Same day surgery operation"----My surgeon got inside lovely old me and found that there was indeed a fistula from the subcu tissue into the bowel . This meant more surgical time--2 whole hours rather than the 20-30 minutes he had originally told me. Since the bowel was open, he had to keep me in the hospital until I had a "good and decent movement" showing that the bowel was working---4 days of waiting for crap is not my idea of fun, especially if the surgical incision had to be re-done cleaning out the infection and having the usual pain and ensuing weight gain from water in the tissues. MY LSW had to take me to Savers to get a couple pair of used size 46 pants to tide me over until the water left dehydrating me to normal which is a 38" waist. Note the inadvertent but extremely well done pun in the prior sentence--having to do with water, dehydration and "TIDE" me over.
Now I'm home doing that world famous dance called the "MOVEMENT"
while waiting for my kidneys to get rid of the water that expanded my waist from 38 to 46"----UNBELIEVABLE, isn't it? Good thing that water didn't collect on my brain.

No comments: