Friday, September 19, 2008

The tide is out and the oysters are free

ALREADY the water gain I had is gone and I am back at 38" waist. Amazingly fast! My doc is very surprised i am doing so well so fast. I told him I am a tough guy and this soft tissue pain is not too bad and easy to handle --bone pain is MUCH worse. I wish i hadn't just said that, as i am looking forward to bilateral knee replacement surgery when this abdominal stuff is done.
The whole family will be happy for me when i can walk and not have pain and the LSW will probably be the most happy as she has had to put up with me by listening to moans, groans and whimpers as she changes my dressing twice a day and runs my antibiotic thrice a day--wonder what the word is for FOUR TIMES A DAY???? Quice?? Not able to compute.
This past ten months has been one of the toughest times in my life, but i am sure I could never have made it through with out my darling--so much more than an ordinary wife and the best nurse on the planet.

No comments: