Thursday, November 6, 2008

HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my guy DID win as the LSW and I both expected. It sure is gratifying to have a wife who is so agreeable and that we are nearly 100 percent in concert on most things. It's that irritating remaining 1-2% that can cause the problems. How come one can't be happy with the 98% and even has to mention the rest?? I guess it's just human nature, but one on us is sure lucky that the other either gives in graciously or drops the subject before rancor sets in. Rancor is a LOT less troubling than Rigor Mortis. Words are fun.
Has anyone noticed that it seems hard to pronounce President Obama?
It seemed hard to say President Bush at first then as time went on and we saw his true colors, it was even harder for me to use those two words together. Not symantically but symbologically. I want a President I can truly respect and thus his title and name will flow gently off the tongue as though it was meant to be. My wife and I are in the 70% who have no respect for Georgie and can't wait to get him gone and get the problems of our country settled--at least to get started on them. GO-BAMA!!!!!!!!!

No comments: