Saturday, October 18, 2008

Great phone call

My infection doc called with the fantastic news that my recent blood tests show NO SIGN of infection but he still wants me to wait and do as discussed before in prior post. Here's the deal in my mind>>> Eat yogurt every day, wait until after the holidays and re-see that Doc in Jan for final blood tests and THEN schedule surgery with my Ortho Doc at time and place of my choosing. I hope to have it by the end of Jan and be in good walking shape by April Fool's Day. I often use holidays to align my thoughts with the spinning of the world and my place in it. No reason for the April Fool's Day date, but it is easy to remember and I will sure be hoping that Mother Nature doesn't play any practical jokes on me (such as having my knee surgery get infected!) all we can do is the best we can do and hope for no DOO-DOO when what we do is done.
Spent last evening at dau, Anne's house with her husb and two kids and dau, Margie and her two girls. It was so fine sitting around the modern day equivalent of a campfire in a metal fire pit talking, toasting marshmallows and just enjoying the heck out of each other. Simple pleasures, but wonderful. I love my fambleen!!!!!!!!

No comments: