Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More medical stuff?

It sure bears on one's mind when one has "health issues" as they say. I saw my Inf. Control doc yesterday. He took a blood test to see if infection cleared, but wants me to wait and eat yougurt for at least three to six months before knee surgery to be assurred as much as possible that the bad germ (ESBL) is replaced in my bowel where it hides by GOOD bacteria and therefore a lot less chance of infection of total knee after surgery. Long sentence both semantically and mentally. This past year has shown me that I could NEVER be incarcerated in a jail or prison. Ii would go absolutely NUTS!!!!! When I want to do something, my health had me trapped and now I feel so much better off the antibiotics!! I even regrouted all my kitchen tile, pruned a few small branches, and am thinking of some other small tasks to do soon. Freedom!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: