Saturday, October 11, 2008

WOW!!! PLUS MORE

JUST HEARD A PRACTICALLY MIRACULOUS OCCURRENCE!! Dau, Margie just informed us that her dear Marco will be returned to dust at a facility located on St. Francis Avenue in the Twin Cities. How many times are we so skillfully informed that we are being cared for by our Creator??
It is now 12 days since I went off the high priced IV antibiotics with no sign of return of the infection. This is very good as it means that I MAY be cured and can go ahead and get my left knee replacement replaced. I have definitely decided to do that one first and see if that will stop the darn pain and let me walk without stressing the right so much that it, too, may need a total knee replacement. I dont want to be hurting during the Holidays, so I plan on knee surgery in early January so I can be pain free by my birthday on February 14. This advanced notification will give me a good shot (OOOOPPPSSS---bad word!!!) at having the surgery exactly when and at which hospital I want it to be. Closer hospital saves the LSW all the driving to visit me, but surgery stays are a LOT less than they used to be, so we'll see.
Also this longer notice can give my fambleen a chance to look for monkey cards ala Margie. One of the best and funniest I ever got.

No comments: