Thursday, October 2, 2008

So far so good!

No signs yet of the aforementioned Sx. The Diflucan I was prescribed for three days to Rx the yeast infection (AKA diaper rash) on my abd. wall is clearing well. Yeasty fungi are so darn itchy. No wonder some women go insane and kill their off spring before they get Monostated.
I feel a bit less tired, too, being off the IV antibiotics. I actually got a shovel and transplanted four raspberry vines and trimmed a few branches off our American linden trees. They look good except fot the most Easterly one which will catch up in 4-5 years with the proper pruning which I did after talking to out tree guy. A REAL, honest to God Arborist who went to college and knows this stuff.
I will now get off the surgery and illness postings and try to have my next post be about my writings.

No comments: