Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blogging--A leaf swept down stream in a flood

It seems that there is a bunch of stuff inside that needs to come out. I have felt this way before-when writing poetry for my Poets Group; short stories or children's stories for Writers Unlimited and ESPECIALLY when I wrote my novel (UNHOLY WAR) which took 4-5 hours a day for nine months and it still needs some more work (minor, I hope).
It was rejected by the only publishers who actually read the first three chapters I sent, in reply to their request after my query letter. According to them, all four of the principals had to agree to publish it. I was informed by a nice letter that three had agreed to its publication, but one had not.
Next time I submit, it will be to a publisher with only three top guys and see what happens. It's a really wonderful, money-making novel and whoever picks it up can make $$$$!!!!

No comments: