Wednesday, March 5, 2008

More Sweepings

I have been turning this thought over and over in my mind it has seemingly achieved rotational magic of its own. Why not adapt the 'net
to a small microloan charity and help for those in need for a time?
I have been one of several who have been helping by loaning and direct giving to a family from Madagascar to remain in the US while going to school and living hand to mouth. Now they have exhausted all our networks abilities and need only $8,500 more AS A LOAN until they can get moved, into a rental home, and live until a salary starts coming in.
They are the most honest and hardworking people I have ever known and I have absolutely no doubt that any money lent will be repaid as soon as possible. IF YOU CAN HELP REPLY TO bjjohnston@comcast.net. Thanks and God bless you!

No comments: